Destiny 2 is an FPS (first-person shooting game) game, where the player experiences all the action as the major character. It is only played online. It was first released in September 2017 for Xbox One and Playstation 4. Later on, another version for Microsoft Windows was released. An American video game publishing company, Activision published Destiny 2 till early 2019. Afterward, another Amerian video game publishing company, Bungie took the publishing rights. It is the sequel of another online-only FPS game, Destiny, released back in 2014.
Destiny 2 gives you the experience of responsive combats, explore the solar system, and to fight against powerful enemies.
How to get Recluse in Destiny 2?
In this online FPS game, Destiny 2, the player collects weapons and armors to defend himself from enemies. Recluse is one of the weapons in this game. It is a pinnacle weapon. It was released when the Season of the Drifter begun.
The quest to acquire this weapon is one of the most challenging quests. Here’s how you can acquire this most demanding Destiny 2 SMG.
Get Recluse from the mouth of babes:
- To get recluse you must first unlock the pinnacle weapon quest from “The Mouth of Babes”. The Mouth of Babes is a legendary quest in the game Destiny 2.
- For completing the first step you need to visit Lord Shaxx in the tower.
- When you will visit Lord Shaxx, you will find the quest “From the mouth of Babes” in the pursuits section from the wares.
- You need to pick this quest and it will automatically add to your inventory.
- Now after getting this quest, you need to complete it to get the Recluse.
- The only prerequisite for this quest is to complete the crucible triumph “The Stuff of Myth”
- In order to complete “The Stuff of Myth”, there are two main requirements;
- Successfully complete Crucible matches
- Come to fabled rank
- The above two tasks will take time to get completed. To win Crucible matches you need to fill the progress bar completely i-e 100%. Winning a Crucible match with normal difficulty adds only 1% to the progress bar. However, if you take Iron Banner matches and Competitive playlist, then you can fill up your progress bar more rapidly. But there is a risk associated with taking competitive matches that is if you lose any of the competitive matches, then you will lose points.
- After winning these matches, you need to reach the “Fabled Rank”. There are a total of six ranks in this game; Guardian, Brave, Heroic, Fabled, Mythic, Legend.
- You may progress and reach the upper levels by playing and winning matches.
- Completing both requirements, you will complete “The Stuff of Myth”.
- Now you will be able to turn in the quest “From the Mouth of Babes” and this will reward you with the elusive pinnacle weapon, the SMG Recluse.
Why Recluse is So Good?
This submachine gun, Recluse is one of the favorite weapons of the Destiny 2 players, because of it’s amazing features
- Lightweight: this SMG being very light in weight, lets the player equip it while playing.
- Polygonal Rifling:
- Feeding Frenzy: The players’ kills can be increased drastically, as this perk allows the weapon to be reloaded in a very short time.
- Master of Arms: The weapon shreds everything with this perk in both PvP and PvE.
- Ricochet Rounds: With this SMG, you the hard surfaces can be ricochet off in the rounds, increasing stability and range.
- Tracker Disabled: No tracker is displayed on this weapon.
- Kill Tracker: It keeps track of the number of enemies you defeat with it.
- Crucible Tracker: It also keeps track of the number of crucible opponents you defeated with this gun.
The most unique perk of this weapon is Master of Arms, which has made a difference in the weapons collection.
Best Mod for Recluse in Destiny 2
You can play the game either PvP (Player versus Player) or PvE (Player versus enemy). The best mods for Recluse are different in both cases. According to the players’ experience, it has been noted that in the case of PvP, the Major Spec mode of the Recluse plays an excellent role. In the case of PvE, the Counterbalance mode is a wise choice.